Job Posting Detail
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Simulation Technician at our Fresno, California location.
Our Simulation Technicians utilize computer programs to model the heat flow through building components. These programs are useful tools for predicting heat loss through a product as well as surface temperatures for condensation evaluations. As a Simulator, you will work closely with our clients and will be responsible for client interaction from initial contact through report submittal.
This is an entry-level position for candidates that have experience with Auto CAD, have excellent computer skills and are detail oriented. Knowledge of the window manufacturing (Fenestration) industry is a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Computer modeling of fenestration products
- Perform thermal simulations using THERM and WINDOW computer software
- Prepare accurate reports for assigned projects
- Special projects as assigned
- Travel based on the need of the business
- Basic experience with Auto CAD
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong technical aptitude
- Must be detail oriented
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Associates Degree in a technical field
- Ability to understand local, state, national and international regulations as the relate to assigned projects
- Working knowledge of heat transfer and architectural drawings
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to available opportunities at Architectural Testing.