Job Posting Detail
WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Are you looking for a job that allows you to use your technical skills?
We are seeking a Lab Technician to join the team at our Riviera Beach, FL location. The Technician will conduct performance testing on architectural building products including windows and doors. This is a technical, hands-on position that includes setting up and performing tests for the structural integrity of the products. Window installation or construction experience is beneficial. We offer training and opportunities for advancement.
- Conducting tests on building products such as windows and doors
- Learning and understanding the test procedures and protocols established by the industry (AAMA and ASTM)
- Analyzing test data
- Writing test reports summarizing the test procedures and results
- Providing clients with excellent customer service – communicating test preparation, procedures, data and results
- Occasional overnight travel to perform tests at client job sites (based on the needs of the business)
- Experience in the construction or carpentry trade is beneficial
- Experience installing windows a plus
- Good computer skills using Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good math skills
- Good organizational skills
- Associate's Degree in a technical field is desired
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be willing to travel overnight based on the needs of the business
Resumes submitted by any other method will not be considered.
No phone calls please.
Return to available opportunities at Architectural Testing.